Fiscal Performance Inc. is seeking full-time senior level bookkeeper with strong accounting and organizational skills. We’re a rapidly growing full service bookkeeping firm and are looking for the right person to fill this role.
The ideal candidate will have business experience and be very comfortable working independently, be proactive and work to exceed client expectations. You must be a self-starter, a solid problem solver, able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced industry.
As well as:
• 5+ years proven experience, with a CPB designation (or enrollment presently)
• Advanced QuickBooks Online certified
• Experience with QuickBooks Time and Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent time management and an understanding on project priorities
• Experience with Sage Accounting and QuickBooks Desktop is also an asset
• Experience with eCommerce Integration and Third-party apps
• Knowledge of the Non-Profit sector would be an asset, as we do have a larger number of Non Profit clients with special HST requirements
• Be a team player who can work with and support other members on the team
• Customer service experience and proven communication skills
• A valid drivers license and access to a vehicle
You will be responsible for full cycle bookkeeping, so duties will include (but not be limited to):
• All general accounting related tasks including data entry and balance sheet reconciliations
• Government remittances: HST, EHT, Source Deductions, WSIB, T4, T5018, and T4As
• Year-end preparation to trial balance for accountants, and financial audit preparation
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Credit Card reconciliation
• Bank reconciliation
• Financial reporting
• File reviews and conversions
• Maintaining files to a high standard – accuracy is a must
• Accruals and prepaid adjustments
• Data Analysis
• Report Preparation of Standard reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
• Custom reports, classes and divisions, locations, budgets, projections
We’re offering full time, with the option of working a hybrid set up – partly in office and from home (if desired and shown efficient in that capacity). We will pay for continued financial education if approved prior to enrollment.
Compensation will be based on skills and proven proficiency and will increase from base rate if skills continue to improve and excel.
Please forward letters of interest with resumes and wage expectation to email@example.com. References must be available upon request.