Fiscal Performance Inc. is seeking full-time Project Manager with strong organizational skills and experience with bookkeeping. We’re a rapidly growing full-service bookkeeping firm and are looking for the right person to fill this role.
The ideal candidate will have business experience and be very comfortable working independently, be proactive and work to exceed client expectations. You must be a self-starter, a solid problem solver, able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced industry. You will be responsible for managing the team and associated client files, to keep everyone updated on project requirements, timelines, and regular reports.
As well as:
• Experience with QuickBooks Online, Sage Accounting, and QuickBooks Desktop
• Experience with QuickBooks Time and Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent time management and an understanding on project priorities
• Be a team player who can work with and support other members on the team
• Customer service experience and proven communication skills
• A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
You will be responsible for project and client file management, which can include:
• File and project reviews
• Maintaining files to a high standard – accuracy is a must
• Report Preparation of Standard reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
• and Custom reports, classes and divisions, locations, budgets, projections
We’re offering full time, with the option of working a hybrid set up – partly in office and from home (if desired and shown efficient in that capacity). We will pay for continued financial education if approved prior to enrollment.
Compensation will be based on skills and proven proficiency and will increase from base rate if skills continue to improve and excel.
Please forward letters of interest with resumes and wage expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. References must be available upon request.